Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mmmm, it's lunchtime.

Yes,  It is finally lunchtime.  That means that I have actually had a morning.

My morning was pretty busy. Much different from some of those dark days in my past.  So, morning activities included breakfast, an extra cup of tea and reading & discussing the newspaper with my hubby.

Then onto my morning "toilette". (Here is where I report my use, as promised, of my Melaleuca products.  I used Sei Bella Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, toner and mineral face powder and The Gold Bar bath soap; that's 6 of 350.  I do "walk the talk."  This is my way of sharing how joy and health have returned to my home.

I phoned several clients and potential customers for my "Best Practices Delivered" business and invited 4 individuals to a webinar where they can learn more about using healthier products in their homes.  Easy huh?

Turned on the smooth jazz station for background atmosphere for 10 minutes of morning stretching.  I danced around the room "Ellen" style to "S7ven Large", then got serious about my Moo Doe session for the next 30 minutes.  Moo Doe is really working well for me.  My flexibility and balance are improving.  Dr Barnard even noticed some improvement with my cervical neck correction.  My lower back also has some increased flexibility...even with the drop in temperature yesterday and today. I would normally be swallowing 2 more ibuprofen with lunch.  I have not had any for a few days.  I will be using an ice pack after lunch though, but this is big progress for me.

It is a sunny 28 degrees in Pittsburgh.  I feel a sense of accomplishment and joy about my morning. Yeah!

For your viewing pleasure, I have included photos of the products I have used today...just staying honest.

Lunch consists of chicken breast on wheat bread with a large handful of baby spinach enhanced with a small smidge of Christopher Ranch Pesto sauce mixed with a small blob of Hellman's Real Mayonnaise, a glass of Sustain sports drink-raspberry lemonade, my vitamins, an apple, and maybe a home-made chocolate chip cookie.  In case you lost count, I have used 8 Melaleuca products and it is only 12:30 pm.

Mmmm, it's lunchtime.I am ready. Super day so far.  How much excitement, belief and control have you demonstrated in your life this morning?  Best wishes for health and happiness for you all.  More next week.  M


No comments: